Photography is one of the most important decisions you will make during the process of planning your wedding, and should be considered carefully. I want to make sure we are the right fit, and that I truly understand how you are approaching your wedding. Let’s set up a time to chat on the phone, or meet in person.
EVERY WEDDING INCLUDES
• A complimentary engagement session
• Timeline consultation to make sure you don’t spend an hour on family photos and miss your cocktail hour
• An online gallery of all of your images to share with friends and family for six months
• All of your edited high-resolution digital images
YOUR WEDDING CAN ALSO INCLUDE
• A gorgeous handmade album
• A second photographer
• Additional hours of coverage
My promise when you choose Maria Villano Photography
Communication I respond to your emails within 24 hours, usually less if I can. I know planning your wedding is squeezed in between work and life, and I do my best to answer your questions and get you the information you need asap.
Experience Having photographed over 100 weddings and elopements, I’ve seen a lot. Which means I’m prepared for anything. I carry a bleach pen and safety pins in my bag for a reason! Timeline goes awry during your wedding day, no problem. A photographer who knows where to be at the right time, and how to handle that difficult aunt, is not by accident. It’s from years of experience.
Me I don’t use associate photographers to shoot for my business. When you book a wedding, I am your photographer. If your package includes a second photographer, they are a vetted professional who I have worked with previously, and whose style aligns with mine.